Monday, October 15, 2012

Collage Study- Strengths & weaknesses



Through creating a collage, I had to focus more in depth on who I am and not just what I like.  I already knew who I was and how to describe myself.  Yet, this project was more difficult than I thought it was going to be.  It is not always easy to find images that represent who you are when you are trying to describe a feeling or emotion.  To me, it was more about creativity and how I was going to get my point across to others, making it clear through words and picture.  I struggled most with having a lack of quality magazines to cut from.  However, my biggest challenge was finding images that reflected my weaknesses.  I find myself having weaknesses, but sometimes it is difficult to portray them.  It's more rewarding and exciting to discuss your strengths, but as an artist it is important to know your weaknesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment